Friday, February 11, 2011

Out For Karaoke

 wink! wink!
Assalammualaikum..hello people :)
Sawadikapp !!
(teringat plak time g overseas..haha..)
forget it !

Is Mid Sem Break!! haha

For along time not seing her(fattnad), at last fattnad and me hang out together
i miss u babe !
we were talking alot, made jokes, have fun, and many more.
oh! please..stop the time for me..please3~..haha
weyhh!!
ok2..

move on..
so let the pictures tell the story
:)(:

 on the left with the blue shawl is fatimah nadhirah a.k.a fattnad

 what did we do ?? apa lagi karaoke la babe !!
my angah join us too..
she is wearing the pink-stripe shawl
 my sister and i, don't look a like but..but one thing we like to do is..
 we LOVE to sing !!

   after singing for 3hours..hell yahhh!!
we took a picture in front of a big mirror in the redbox restroom..(adat)..

snap! snap!
and more picture of fattnad and me :)
LOVE it

after windows shopping, walking around, snapping picture (must!)
 we end up for some refreshment..
where?? mana lagi resepi rahsia la~
(secret recipe)
my sister having..oreo milk shakes and a mouthering blueberry cheese cake


while fattnad and me, we shared spagheti meetballs and a cup of jasmine tea
nyum~nyum~

after done eating we do some "exercise" on our face


so the end !!
pa lagi..balik ar weyhh~

so thank you..for having you..reading my post..

No comments:

Post a Comment